1. Comparison of the safety of vacuum boilers and atmospheric boilers for gas boilers: Normal pressure hot water boilers operate at normal pressure, and the operation is safe. The installation and use require approval by the quality inspection bureau; vacuum boilers are operated under negative pressure, absolutely safe, and are not required for installation. The quality inspection bureau does not require annual inspection.
2, vacuum boiler and atmospheric boiler function comparison: direct type atmospheric pressure hot water boiler direct type, can only supply one way hot water, hot water can not be under pressure; indirect type atmospheric hot water boiler can only supply single hot water, heat Water can be pressurized; vacuum hot water boiler can be used in one machine, and can supply multiple hot water at the same time. The hot water system has a pressure of 1.0Mpa and a high temperature of 2.0MPa.
3. Comparison of heat exchange modes between vacuum boiler and atmospheric pressure boiler: atmospheric pressure hot water boiler uses water as heat medium to heat external hot water through water-water heat exchange; vacuum boiler uses high-purity deoxidized water as heat medium, through steam-water Condensation heat exchange heats the external hot water. Because of the different heat media, vacuum hot water boilers start faster than atmospheric hot water boilers.
4. Comparison of service life between vacuum boiler and atmospheric boiler: The service life of atmospheric hot water boiler does not exceed ten years; the vacuum hot water boiler has no service for more than 20 years due to internal scale.
5. Comparison of the installation requirements of vacuum boilers and atmospheric boilers for gas boilers: There are many supporting equipments for atmospheric pressure boilers, complicated installation, long construction period and large investment; vacuum boiler installation is simple and convenient. Therefore, the atmospheric pressure hot water boiler requires a special boiler room and a special boiler worker, while the vacuum boiler does not require a boiler room and a special boiler worker, and can be installed in the basement, the roof or the middle floor.
6. Comparison of initial investment between vacuum boiler and atmospheric pressure boiler: There are many supporting equipments for atmospheric pressure hot water boilers, and the initial investment is large; while vacuum boilers can save more than 30% due to less supporting equipment, flexible installation and small machine room.