Product thermal capacity:2.8-29 MW
Working pressure:1.0-1.25 MPA
Available fuel: Biomass molding granules, wood chip, corn cob, saw dust
Available industries: Heating, hotels, schools, hospitals
SZL Series Biomass Fired Boiler Advantages
CNC manufacturing technology
- The key processing technologies such as steel plate blanking, circling, drum and tube plate drilling adopt advanced CNC machining to reduce the assembly stress and prolong the service life of the boiler.
- SZL series biomass fired boiler adopt steel tube cutting, thread tube pressing and convection tube processing all adopt advanced CNC technology.
- Automatic production line.
Advanced welding process
- The welding of important parts like the vertical and circular seams of the boiler, the tubes, the inside of boiler and the flange are all adopted automated welding processes such as submerged arc welding or gas shielded welding to ensure the welding quality. All the vertical and circular seams will be done 100% radiographic inspection.
- Tube flange weld adopts robot welding.
- The chain grate panel, front and rear smoke chamber panel adopts CNC plasma cutting machine to cut orderly and beautifully.
Unique structural design
- According to different capacity, different numbers of independent air bins are arranged from front to back of the grate.
- The user can reasonably adjust the air distribution according to different combustion conditions to ensure that the fuel is fully burnt.
- Secondary air is input to disturb fuel gas in the furnace, to ensure the fuel is burnt totally. The independent secondary fan makes it easy to control and adjust the air volume and air pressure.
- Feeds evenly feeding and avoid flashback.
Low NOx emissions
- Graded air supply and special furnace arch structure decrease the NOx emissions to 100mg/m³.
- Different biomass raw materials are analyzed by numerical simulations, thermal efficiency is more than 90%.
SZL Series Biomass Fired Boiler Specification
|Model||Rated thermal power（MW）||Rated working pressure（MPa）||Rated output water temperature（℃）||Return water temperature（℃）||Maximum transport size(m)