Product thermal capacity: 20-75 t/h
Working pressure: 1.25-5.4 MPA
Available fuel: Bituminous coal,biomass
Available industries: Power generation, heating, chemical, food, rubber
DHL Series Coal Fired Steam Boiler Introduction
DHL corner tube boiler is field assembled boiler, it uses a piping system as the frame of the entire boiler, and it bears the full load of the boiler, which makes a non-framework boiler. At the same time, this frame also serves as the down comer of the boiler and upper and lower headers. The DHL series coal fired steam boiler drum is an external type drum, the furnace is a fully enclosed membrane wall structure, the convective heat absorbing surface adopts the flag tube structure. The corner tube boiler has the advantages of compact structure, low steel consumption and rapid temperature increase.
DHL Series Steam Boiler Advantage
Adopt two invention patents
- Fly ash internal circulation vulcanization re-ignition device based on high temperature separation;
- Two-angle tube boiler flag convection heating surface composite equal flow rate design method.
- The boiler adopts cross girder series grate, the running resistance of the grate is small, and the wind enters along the entire side of the grate piece;
- The cooling effect is good, the failure rate is low, the labyrinth connection is used between the grate pieces, and the amount of “fuel” leakage of the grate is small.
The boiler has high thermal efficiency
The boiler adopts various technical means to improve the thermal efficiency of the boiler and has high thermal efficiency.
The water circulation is reliable
- The large diameter drop tubes are arranged at the four corners of the boiler body, and the temperature of all the water flowing through the tubes reaches the saturation temperature very quickly;
- The water cycle is rapid and the boiler starts up quickly. There is no risk of dangerous metal pressure differences due to different thermal expansions.
DHL Series Coal Fired Steam Boiler Specification